• Items Are Missing From My Order, What Can I Do?
• What is RMA?
• How do I return an item?
• My Products Have Stopped Working Correctly
• I received an incorrect item.
• An item was damaged during shipping.
• Item is not as described.
ITEMS ARE MISSING FROM MY ORDER, WHAT CAN I DO?
Order Split Shipped: Check your order whether it has not been split shipped. Contact our Customer Service.
Ordered from different warehouses: If you ordered from 2 different warehouse the order will have multiple shipments.
PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC SECURITY PRODUCTS made a mistake: On rare occasions an item maybe missed during packaging.
Parcel damaged or items removed: The package seems modified or damaged and items may have fallen out.
If you have checked, there is still something missing. Take photos of what has arrived and email what is missing to our Customer Service at email@example.com, including your order number and a copy of the parcel declaration.
WHAT IS RMA?
RMA is short for Return Merchandise Authorization. Customers who want to return item(s) are required to apply for a RMA. Once the RMA is authorized, customers could return the item(s) by printing the return address on the label.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please contact our customer service via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to help if we can solve the problem together first. In most cases, items can be returned within 45 days.
Please contact us before returning the item, or we will refuse to deal with it.
MY PRODUCTS HAVE STOPPED WORKING CORRECTLY
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Learn all about the warranty procedure. Every product has a specific warranty period. If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us via email to email@example.com.
If it is outside of warranty we may still be able to offer repairs or replacement parts.
I RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM.
1. Please contact us by telling the order number and the details you received.
2. Our Customer Service team will respond to you within 24 hours.
3. Once Customer Service confirms an item is incorrect, we will either refund you or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Pennington Electronic Security Products will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee once when we receive it.
AN ITEM WAS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.
If your item was damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with graphs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. Please also provide “Proof of Damage” documentation from your courier.
ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED.
If the items received are not the one you ordered or not as described, you can choose to keep the item at a discounted price or request a replacement or a full refund by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org