GUARANTEES, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
• What’s the PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. product warranty?
• Does PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. check the products before shipping them to me?
• What should I do if my items arrived damaged?
• What should I do if my products go broken after a period of use?
WHAT’S THE PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. PRODUCT WARRANTY?
Yes, everything you buy from PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. has a guarantee of quality and will exactly match the description on the website.
Factories that supply PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. are strictly evaluated by us, and we provide you an even better reassurance of consistent high quality.
We double-check all orders carefully before dispatch to our customers.
You can be confident about ordering from PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC..
All warrantees begin from the date the product is received. If a product develops a fault during the warranty and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, the manufacture will accept a return for repair or replacement.
1. 12 months Manufacturer`s Repair Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged or misused after receipt, and problems caused by logistics).
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned to the manufacture within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell them what the defect is and give them your registration number. MANUFACTURES DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
3. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION you may cancel your order without giving any reason before products are shipped. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION The right of cancellation does not apply once delivery had started;
DOES PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. CHECK BEFORE SHIPPING THEM TO ME?
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ITEMS ARRIVED DAMAGED?
Rarely, rough handling by the courier can lead to physical damage to your goods, e.g. broken screen.
If this has happened, please follow these steps:
If possible, raise a complaint directly with the delivery representative of the courier company before you sign for the goods. They will advise you on the complaint procedure.
If you already signed for the packet, take photos showing the damage and contact the local office of the courier/delivery company to complain. They will have a complaining procedure which will enable you to get compensation.
Next, contact PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. immediately with your order number and a full description / pictures of the broken item issue. We will contact the courier company from our end.
Once the courier company confirms that the case is valid, they will compensate PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC., and we will pass on this compensation to you. The compensation varies from case to case and is different for each delivery company. In some cases you will need to pay to post the broken item back to PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. in order for us to send out a new piece.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PRODUCTS GO BROKEN AFTER A PERIOD OF USE?
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Every product has a specific warranty period (If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us via email to support@Pennington Electronic Inc.).
In this case, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
1. The photos of original package with front and back sides
2. The photos or video of the defective item(s)
3. The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item(s)
We will usually offer you a refund or send a replacement as soon as the problem is confirmed.
Sometimes you may need to ship the defective item back to us for free repair service or a new replacement.
WARRANTY EXEMPTIONS AND NOTES
1. Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
• Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
• Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
• Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
• Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
• Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. Support team prior to return. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (R.M.A form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty box, there will no compensation permitted in such cases.
1. The shipping fee for sending the product back to us will be paid by customers.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, excise duties or tariffs during the item return. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. will ship the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping by default.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A (RA#) AND MUST BE SHIPPED TO PENNINGTON ELECTRONIC INC. RETURNS @ 221 S WALNUT ST #107 RISING SUN, IN 47040